So what kind of graphic designer do you need?
- Package designer- a package designer designs and creates the packaging.
- Brand identity developer- This person will develop brand identities for a variety of organizations.
- Visual image developer- They create images and designs through 3D modeling techniques, photography, and and editing images.
- Visual journalist- They create info graphics that can be used for print and digital applications.
- Broadcast designer- They create visual designs and electronic media that is used on TV.
- Logo designer- They create the logos- these are the visual representation for a business. The logo is the key to a brand and their identity.
- Interface designer- They develop graphical user interfaces that coincide with work from a web developer. This is how a website functions and things interact.
- Illustrator- A person who is great with art and drawing but also has a design background. They create illustrations that stand for an idea, message, and perhaps 2D/3D images for stories.
- Web designer- The creator of graphics, layouts, and pages for websites, the front end of websites.
- Content developer- They create the written, graphical, sounds, videos, and other forms of media content.
- Multimedia- They create the graphics for sound and motion.
What are the head positions with a graphic design firm?
- Creative director- This person is in charge of a creative team that produces visuals for advertising, branding, etc.
- Art director- This person manages and coordinates between production artists to create illustrations for projects.
- Art production manager- This person manages the production such as efficiency and costs.
Need a quality graphic designer for your business? Then contact Integraphix; we have graphic designers for each of the needs listed above. Get your business noticed!