Here is how the colors have an impact on us:
- Red (Red): This color affects us physically. It often grabs our attention first among other colors because the mind perceives that object as closer to us than it really is. It can increase our heart rate and give us the impression that time is going faster.
- When it affects us in a positive way, it can make us feel stronger, more courageous, warm, energetic, masculine, and excited.
- When this color affects us negatively, it can make us defiant, aggravated, and strained.
- Blue (Blue): This color affects us intellectually/mentally. It often has that soothing effect on us because objects of this color seem more distant and encourage openness. Although, it can be perceived as unfriendly.
- When this color affects us positively, it gives us the feeling of intelligence, communication, trust, efficiency, serenity, logic, calmness.
- When it is negative, it has a feeling of coldness, emotionless, and unfriendliness.
- Yellow (Yellow): This color affects us emotionally. It is a very strong color and will often give us a good feeling, like hope, confidence, and optimism. It is said to lift our spirits.
- When this color affects us positively, it gives us feel ins of optimism, confidence, self-esteem, extraversion, friendliness, and creativity.
- When negative, it can provoke irrationality, fear, depression, and anxiety.
- Green (Green): This color affects our balance (not walking balance). Green is perceived to the eye as a color that creates rest/peace and creativity. It is the color of all things balance. It is a color that often represents health due to being the color of healthy vegetation.
- When positive, this color creates harmony, balance, refreshment, love, rest, peace, and reassurance.
- When negative, boredom, stagnation, and blandness.
We will have more posts discussing color.