Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SEO & Advertising in 2011

I was thinking the other day of starting a magazine and thought - who am I going to use for my Advertising Agency, and I had an idea! Let's go to Google and find one. But there are so many advertising agencies in the world, especially in Chicago, that I figured - I should probably contact the top three to see which is going to be the best for my company and my budget.

Sound familiar? Well it probably is! Have you ever wondered how those three advertising agencies got to the top spots in Google? Search Engine Optimization. What is SEO you say? It's another form of Advertising online known as Internet Marketing. Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization deal with building inbound links to your website that are associated with certain keywords. This long, and sometimes confusing process all boil down to one simple result: Your Website at #1 in Google.

So which Advertising Agency did I go with? I sat down with all of the agencies and got their opinions on where I should go with branding, logo design and the marketing of my magazine and I got the best solution and price by getting quotes from all three. Now I know why they're at the top - SEO and Reputation!

No comments:

Post a Comment